Delivery is carried out throughout Europe and the CIS countries, exclusively using courier services, specify the possibility of delivery to your country.
All devices on the site are presented for informational purposes only and are intended for state. institutions in the field of security, special services and car services, consultations, questions and suggestions send by contact information listed on the resource keylessgorepeater.com. Checking and testing alarms for cars, barriers, automation, gates, the role of shutters, etc., is allowed only with the consent of the owner, provided that the actions are lawful and do not violate the laws of your country.
Sale is carried out on the forum duplicate, using payment through the guarantor of the transaction.
Silencer (jammer) Remote Controls and Car Alarms 315 MHz, 433 MHz, 434 MHz (VAG-Group), 868 MHz.
The device operates in one mode and is designed to suppress the signals of the car key, which in turn does not make it possible to close the car. works both with simple radio keys and with KeylesGO systems. noisy distance of 30-70 meters. the device is intended for testing, as well as for use by special services.
This portable remote control jammer and car alarm jammer blocks radio signals at a frequency of 433 MHz, 434 MHz (VAG-Group), and 868 MHz. The device is designed to suppress the signal of remote controls for alarm systems, garage doors, cars, TVs, children's toys, and other technical equipment. The effective radius of the presented portable blocking device is 50 meters or more.
- The device interferes only with the frequency you require and does not interfere with other frequencies
- Disables the remote control of the car and garage doors
- Can be used to suppress the signal of children's toys and the TV remote control
- Provides ultimate signal-blocking power
- Greater accuracy of the outgoing signal, the frequency changes in the range of 4 MHz
- The suppressor operates at a distance of 50 meters
- The remote control jammer is absolutely safe for humans
- Blocked frequencies: 433MHz +/- 2MHz, 434MHz +/- 2MHz, 868MHz +/- 2MHz
- Power sources: rechargeable battery
- Blocking signal range up to 50 meters
Since different countries use radio waves of different frequencies in remote controls, this remote control jammer can jam 3 frequencies at the same time. Firstly, the remote control suppressor is used in Europe with a frequency range of 433 MHz - 434 MHz and is also used in Asia with a frequency range of 868 MHz.
At frequencies of 315 MHz, 433 MHz, 434 MHz (VAG-Group), and 868 MHz, the mask of various devices operates, but the most popular are the following devices and systems:
- Teleco (radio light) is a system for controlling light over a radio channel. Despite the fact that most of these systems operate at a frequency of 433 MHz, it is Teleco, as well as Legrand, that uses 868 MHz.
- Apollo-C is a four-channel universal remote control for gates and barriers. The frequency used is 433 MHz.
- Security walkie-talkies - most companies use the 433MHz frequency.
- The car alarm blocker not only blocks the frequencies of 433 MHz (the center frequency for remote controls in European countries), but also has the ability to block the frequencies of alarms with a frequency of 868 MHz.